Tuesday 3 February 2009

Task number 89: Buy Rebekah flowers

Rebekah's birthday on the 31st of January provided me with an opportunity to paint my first task green.



I bought them on my way home from my friend Ben's the night before, and managed to preserve the surprise by hiding them in the wardrobe until the next morning. Then when Rebekah came out of the shower they had magically appeared beside the bed :D.

I've begun to think that I should really have made this more than just a one-off, but as nearly all of them are either long term or only doable in summer, it feels good to have one ticked off by the end of the first month.

Edit, 9 August 2009: I also bought Rebekah flowers on Valentine's Day, 14 February, and today for no particular reason other than that she was feeling down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments here.